Zan’s is excited to be part of Long Island’s Phase Three opening with 50% indoor dining and additional outdoor dining. We thank all our patrons who have ordered from us over the past months and look forward to welcoming you back into our store!
To keep both our staff and customers safe, and to adhere to New York State recommendations and guidelines, the following operational changes have been made in light of COVID-19:
• We are currently only open for 50% indoor dining, outside dining & take-out.
• To promote social distancing in the restaurant, tables are situated so that there is six feet between guests. We ask that guests do not sit at tables marked for social distancing and respect all signage throughout the restaurant.
• Our staff will be wearing masks at all times both on the floor and in the kitchen. Staff is monitored prior to the beginning of each shift for any COVID-19 symptoms.
• In accordance with government guidelines, we ask that you wear a mask while not seated at your table. If this is a concern, we hope you will join us at a later date.
• Disposable paper menus will be used moving forward, and shared items such as mustard, ketchup, and salt and pepper will now be in induvial forms.
• We use a peroxide based sanitizer that is immediately effective at eliminating viruses. We use it frequently on high touch surfaces and at tables between seatings.
• Sanitizer will be available for your use at several stations throughout the restaurant.
• We have an extensive and frequently updated cleaning protocol. Our staff is well informed and understands the importance of frequent proper hand washing and personal hygiene.
We thank you for your patience at this time as we all get used to new routines and protocols. As always, any questions can be asked via phone at 631-979-8770.